2007年7月1日日曜日

A Judo Meet




A judo meet was holded in Meiji University. Tsukuba University took part in it.
I was supposed to play in game with group. But I overslept. So I was not in time. So I didn't play. I was so sorry. I supported them hard.
Tsukuba fought with Yamanashi-Gakuin University. First we lost by Ippon. Second we got a come-from-behind win by Waza-ari. Third our ace won. Forth we got Yuko. After that Yamanashi got yuko. So we tied. Fifth we lost by Ippon. Sixth we tied Seventh we tied. We are contents defeat. It was precious.
My friend was supposed to play in indivisual round. He gave me the chance. I appreciated him.
In first game I won by renunciation. In second I got point Yuko by Ouchi-gari. After that I could go ahead profitably. However I lost by Kosoto-gari last 20 seconds. I was annoyed.
When I went back Tsukuba, we ate dinner in Shakey's. For me this was a first time. It was a viking of pizzas, vegetables and so on. I ate too much.

2 件のコメント:

Jason さんのコメント...

holded is incorrect - use held


You are still using too many simple sentences:

I was supposed to play in game with group. But I overslept. So I was not in time. So I didn't play. I was so sorry. I supported them hard.


I was to participate but I was late because I overslept. I was sorry that I was unable to play but I still supported my team.

ataru さんのコメント...

Thank you!! I make better sentences.