You need to work on combining your thoughts into more complex or concise sentences, rather than having many short sentences which are either weak or are fragments.
For example:
My grandfather is a farmer. So he knows oranges very well.
My grandfather is an orange farmer.
"So he knows oranges very well" is not a sentence. In my sentence I called him an orange farmer, which implies that he knows much about oranges. It is a more concise way to say the same thing.
2 件のコメント:
You need to work on combining your thoughts into more complex or concise sentences, rather than having many short sentences which are either weak or are fragments.
For example:
My grandfather is a farmer. So he knows oranges very well.
My grandfather is an orange farmer.
"So he knows oranges very well" is not a sentence. In my sentence I called him an orange farmer, which implies that he knows much about oranges. It is a more concise way to say the same thing.
Thank you!!
I write more concise sentences.
コメントを投稿